Barcelona has a very rich culture with many things to do and see, here are just a few:
Near the hotel
- The Magic Fountain. Show times in April: Fridays & Saturdays from 21:00h to 22:30h.
- MNAC (Museu Nacional d'Art de Catalunya, or National Art Museum of Catalonia)
- Spanish Village (El Poble Espanyol, in Catalan), with replicas of 117 buildings from different Spanish regions.
- Olympic Ring
Also in Barcelona;
Nature and walking
- Plaça Catalunya and La Rambla street, ending up at Columbus Monument, with the sea in the forefront.
- Parc de la Ciutadella
- Park Güell, one of Gaudi's most beautiful icons of the city.
- Gràcia neighborhood. Formerly a separated village, Gràcia still retains its personality. Famous for its nice and friendly squares, where people meet and chat.
- Fundació Joan Miró
- Museu Picasso
- MACBA (Barcelona Museum of Contemporary Art)
- MNAC (National Art Museum of Catalonia)
- CCCB (Centre de Cultura Contemporània e Barcelona, or Center of Contemporary Culture of Barcelona)
- Maritime Museum of Barcelona
Cafe's and Restuarants