The 21st Euro-IX Forum will start with Welcome drinks at the Courtyard Marriott Stockholm, on the 2nd floor.
Access to meeting room and internet.
- Welcome from 21st Forum Chair
- Explanation of Forum Programme
- Welcome and History of Netnod from Kurtis Lindqvist, Netnod (Forum host)
- Welcome from Bijal Sanghani (Head of Euro-IX Secretariat)
One representative from each newly affiliated IXP or prospective member IXP will be asked to introduce themselves and give a very brief summary of developments/issues within their IXP.
Our Patrons will then be given the opportunity to do the same.
*** Last call for Executive Board Nominations ***
1. Opening of 23rd General Meeting
2. Agenda approval
3. Approval of 22nd GM minutes
4. Address from all board nominees
MSK-IX customer shares their experience of the peering scene in Moscow.
18:30 Transport from Marriott Courtyard Stockholm
19:00 Welcome Reception and dinner at fotografiska -
23:00 Transport back to Marriott Courtyard Stockholm
5. Budget for 2013
a) Presentation of the Euro-IX budget for 2013
b) Approval of the membership fees for 2013
6. Redefining the Euro-IX Members Region
7. Standing down of Board members
8. Executive Board Elections
a) Explanation of voting system (STV)
c) Ballot count and results
9. Any other business and next GM
- Open Mike
- Thank yous
- Final announcements
For those on a later flight and would like to join for a 'closing drink', we will meet in the hotel bar.