Due to the ongoing situation with the pandemic around the world, we are unable to carry out normal fora activity. The Virtual Meetings therefore, provide our members with the opportunity to present the latest developments from their IXPs.
Click on the links to access the presentations (pdf) and videos of the meetings.
Virtual Forum 2020
The packed event took place on Swapcard with interesting talks on 5G, Could WAN Peering and an IXP Markeplace panel.
Watch live replay here.
Virtual Meeting 3
The third virtual meeting includes these presentations:
- NIS Directive, Digital Infra and Regulatory Collaboration by Anne Lohtander, Finnish Transport and Communications Agency (Traficom)
- Diagraming to Switch Them All by Marc Bruyere, TOUIX
Virtual Meeting 1 (part 2)
Discussing RIS and answering questions such as:
- Where shall we place RIS peers in the future?
- Do we want to collect route-server feeds from all the IXPs?
- Would that be beneficial?
- What other types of data could or should we be collecting?
Virtual Meeting 1 (part 1)
Diversity in the RIPE Routing Information System by Mirjam Kühne, RIPE NCC
- A short presentation about the current state of RIS and if it produces diverse enough data and an update on measurements taken at RIPE NCC during the pandemic.