Due to the ongoing situation with the pandemic around the world, we are unable to carry out normal fora activity. Therefore the Virtual Meetings is an opportunity for our members to present the latest developments from their IXPs.
Click on the links to access the presentations (pdf) and videos of the meetings.
Virtual Meeting 1 (part 1)
Diversity in the RIPE Routing Information System by Mirjam Kühne, RIPE NCC
- A short presentation about the current state of RIS and if it produces diverse enough data and an update on measurements taken at RIPE NCC during the pandemic.
Virtual Meeting 1 (part 2)
Discussing RIS and answering questions such as:
- Where shall we place RIS peers in the future?
- Do we want to collect route-server feeds from all the IXPs?
- Would that be beneficial?
- What other types of data could or should we be collecting?
Virtual Meeting 3
The third virtual meeting includes these presentations:
- NIS Directive, Digital Infra and Regulatory Collaboration by Anne Lohtander, Finnish Transport and Communications Agency (Traficom)
- Diagraming to Switch Them All by Marc Bruyere, TOUIX
Virtual Meeting 4 - coming soon
The FPC are working on the next meeting. Do you have new tools or developments at your IXP that you would like to share? Send your proposal to email@example.com