Virtual Meetings & Fora
Due to the ongoing situation with the pandemic around the world, we are unable to carry out normal fora activity. The Virtual Meetings therefore, provide our members with the opportunity to present the latest developments from their IXPs.
Click on the links to access the presentations (pdf) and videos of the meetings.
2020 Virtual Meetings & Fora
Virtual Forum 2020 (4th)
2 December, 2020
The end of year event took place on Swapcard with interesting talks on 5G, Cloud WAN Peering and an IXP Markeplace panel.
Watch the live replay here.
Virtual Meeting 3
23 June, 2020
The third virtual meeting includes these presentations:
- NIS Directive, Digital Infra and Regulatory Collaboration by Anne Lohtander, Finnish Transport and Communications Agency (Traficom)
- Diagraming to Switch Them All by Marc Bruyere, TOUIX
Virtual Meeting 1 (part 2)
30 April, 2020
by Mirjam Kühne, RIPE NCC
Discussing RIS and answering questions such as:
- Where shall we place RIS peers in the future?
- Do we want to collect route-server feeds from all the IXPs?
- Would that be beneficial?
- What other types of data could or should we be collecting?